Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello Members!

Article about: Hello, I'm new to this Forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a member of other Forums and some may recognize me from them. I have been collecting for about 35yrs on and off and my c

Default Hello Members!

Hello, I'm new to this Forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a member of other Forums and some may recognize me from them. I have been collecting for about 35yrs on and off and my collecting concentration is NSDAP Political items. Best Regards, Erich

Default Re: Hello Members!

Hello Erich,

You sure must have a great collection. I hope you will reveal many items on this forum.

35yrs of collecting?! That's way above my age...

Beginners like me, truly appreciate people like you and your advice, your guidance are very imperative for us!

?

Hello Erich and welcome on board! I think you will meet here our other members with large and experienced 3 Reich collections especially in NSDAP area.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I know Erich from elsewhere and I am pleased to see he has joined us here. He has some wonderfull items and his knowledge will be an asset here too.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Erich and welcome on board
    Ben

?

Hi Erich , great to see you here ! your expertise will be valued by all i`m sure
    cheers Al

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome. A lot of the Forums seem to have a lot of egos and much in fighting. This hobby is a release for me after a hard days work and I enjoy helping new collectors and learning myself from others. I'm glad that I was invited here and plan to stay. Best, Erich

Welcome Erich, I think you'll like it here. No big egos, just a lot of knowledge. John

Welcome to the forum Erich!