Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Hello, New To Forum,

Article about: Hello I am new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I reenact US general infantry, and am working on aaf and a German Heer impression. I am interested in all military history.

Default Hello, New To Forum,

Hello I am new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I reenact US general infantry, and am working on aaf and a German Heer impression. I am interested in all military history. I will probably be asking for a lot of help as I start my German impression and continue building others. I will try to help share my knowledge and some of my collection. Thanks -Ben

Default Re: Hello, New To Forum,

Welcome to the forum Ben, good to see you here.

Welcome Ben!
    I hope you find what you are looking for here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ben, welcome to the forum and thank you for introducing yourself.
    You will find a wealth of information here as well as some of the best people to offer you advice and help. Don't be afraid to ask anything no matter how basic you might consider the question, someone will always be around to answer. There is a search facility here so you can use keywords to search through old threads.
    If you post any photos, please upload them straight to the forum rather than using imageshack or photobucket etc, that way the images will be here for reference long term.
    Otherwise, enjoy your time here!

?

Welcome Ben, you'll find a friendly bunch of guys here with some of the best knowledge on all subjects, and never feel that asking questions will be considered mundane, this forum is a terrific learning tool and has proved invaluable to many on here
    cheers Dave