Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello !! seppi72 New menbers

Article about: hello I do not know if I'm in the right section, my English is not good, I use a translation site, in fact I takes English classes. I collect the ww1 helmet cam, French shako, luft and w2 be

Default Hello !! seppi72 New menbers

hello
    I do not know if I'm in the right section, my English is not good, I use a translation site, in fact I takes English classes.
    I collect the ww1 helmet cam, French shako, luft and w2 begins in daggers.
    I collect for 7 years now.
    I thank you for your hospitality to all.
    cordially seppi72

Welcome!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Daggers?...did he say Daggers? Hi Seppi welcome to the forum..enjoy your stay..and since you brought it up...take a look at this link below...A Great place to show off your daggers Regards Larry

A Great Place to show off your daggers
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill