Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Helmet or girl

Article about: by Steven M Any self-respecting serious collector/good boyfriend would require her to model it for you. Tell her it will help you to determine its originality if you could see it in wear...t

Default Helmet or girl

Guys im meeting my girlfriend in town where she will bring a german helmet that was delivered to her adress for me to see for the first time.She said i bet its the helmet you want to see and not me .Of course i reasured her.Was i sincere/?

Default Re: Helmet or girl

No

Cheers, Ade.

?

both (girl , helmet ) are good for us ....

Any self-respecting serious collector/good boyfriend would require her to model it for you. Tell her it will help you to determine its originality if you could see it in wear...that should take away any doubt on her part.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Guys im meeting my girlfriend in town where she will bring a german helmet that was delivered to her adress for me to see for the first time.She said i bet its the helmet you want to see and not me .Of course i reasured her.Was i sincere/?
    As she's your girlfriend it's rather obvious you already know what she looks like, but the helmet is a different matter. So it must be to see the helmet. So the answer is you were not sincere. As a collector though, you have obviously got your priorities right!

Well......Let us see! I like both subjects.

you have to get your priorities right,,its the helmet man!

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    come on man everyone here knows the answer NO you werent sincere

A helmet wont nag you when you buy more items
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Totally agree guys...helmet!!!
    Is like have to choose a girl or a cold beer...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast