Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Help finding lost Heeres flak abzeichen / Allgemeine sturmabzeichen

Article about: I'm looking for the collector who bought these two relic abzeichen from me. Annoyed from this ads?   And i'm hoping someone can help me, and knows who had them. 2 or even 4 years ago, i

Thumbs up Help finding lost Heeres flak abzeichen / Allgemeine sturmabzeichen

I'm looking for the collector who bought these two relic abzeichen from me.

And i'm hoping someone can help me, and knows who had them.

2 or even 4 years ago, i sold them due to money problems.
    I've struggled with ptsd, lost alot, no work, no money, depression.
    So to pay the rent, and not to get evicted from my house, girlfriend left.
    Not the happiest of circumstances for me.
    I asked Tom (us1945) to sell these on WAF, just to get some money.
    But after al this time he doesn't know who he sold it to. :-(
    And i've looked and looked on internet, but nothing.

I really regret it, looking back, my most loved finds, gone because of ptsd,
    Now i managed to get my life back on track, for the most part.
    I really miss these relics, they gave me so much joy.

And willing to buy/ trade them back, we can figure something out.

I really hope someone know who bought them!

Thanks for all the help!!

Regards Jim

My search buddy made this video, only problem with this video is the music, so low volume or mute is recommended.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad to hear that you are doing better now.
    I can only recommend that if they were sold on WAF, there would be a good place to start. Some of the members there have a very good memory.
    Ralph.
    I will move this to the discussions section.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I can understand your dilemma, Jim...I've had to do the same thing more than once throughout the years, and I've got a few of my own regrets...Especially selling off my first Stahlhelm, Argh!!...I hope that you continue to make progress in your recovery, and please never be afraid to ask for help...I've been diagnosed with moderate to severe PTSD and Chronic Depression, among other things...The Anti-depressant Zoloft (Sertraline) has really helped me regain my mental/emotional stability...took away my urge to drink as well, which in my case is truly a miracle...I shot a man in the forehead at point blank range...I have to live with that...
    cheers, GLenn

Thanks for the help and kind words!
    ptsd is just a awfull disease, i hope they find something to cure it, for now we only can endure and try to live with it and do our best to lifa a normal life,
    but it is hard, talking about is also difficult, because you want to talk, but also erase the memory, and the ups and downs.
    Now i can understand why old people don,'t want to talk about the war, it scared them for life and they had to live with al that pain for so long.
    Mayby you will find your stahlhelm again, it is a small world after all.
    On WAF no response on my thread, so i just have to wait and see, still hopefull and not giving up on them.

And Afghanistan wasn't all misery, i can look back with a smile, when i think of the good things, and the funny moments,

Foto720-CNV48UK3.jpg