Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help with using the classifieds

Article about: Hello, Very simple question. I have sold some items in the classified section but am having some trouble. How do I mark them as sold? In the top right hand corner of the ad it says 'edit, co

Default Help with using the classifieds

Hello, Very simple question.

I have sold some items in the classified section but am having some trouble. How do I mark them as sold? In the top right hand corner of the ad it says 'edit, comment, sold' etc but when you click on this what do you do next? Nothing in the drop down menu seems to relate to what I want. It must be simple but I cant work it out.

Many thanks,

Douglas

Default Re: Help with using the classifieds

I have had that problem, I am sure I could do it before !! Also I have noticed that if one puts it On Hold, its meant to delete after 3 days which in my case it did not, so i deleted it myself

Hi Doug you can do 1 of 2 things...you can go into your add and scroll all the way to the bottom and write "Sold" in the "Edit ad description box" or you can just physically delete the whole add yourself by scrolling to the bottom where it is written " Delete Ad,,becareful once its gone its gone"..tick box. Also you may contact the Mod which the item pertains too and they will do it for you. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Good advice Larry, Thats what I did, i simply deleted it myself after it was sold, does this affect the feedback ratings though ?

Im not sure of how that works,, but might be a Dimas question
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks very much for your replies, very helpful. I have now read the tutorial on classifieds and am better informed. I would still like to know the answer to Totenheads question however. If the advert in deleted when the item is sold, can the purchaser still leave feedback?