Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

History research paper topic from the renaissance to the present?

Article about: I have a research paper in Global Studies and he gave us a lot of room to choose a topic. It has to be from the renaissance to now about World History (but not US History). I wanted to know

Harrygarland
    ?

Default History research paper topic from the renaissance to the present?

I have a research paper in Global Studies and he gave us a lot of room to choose a topic. It has to be from the renaissance to now about World History (but not US History). I wanted to know if anyone has any really good ideas for my topic. I would like ideas that have A LOT of information on them and I can find a lot of sources for them.

Default Re: History research paper topic from the renaissance to the present?

Welcome to the forum. Are you a collector?

To answer your question, I would choose the Battle of Stalingrad. It was the bloodiest battle in history.

I wrote a lot of papers on the battle when I was in high school. I find it so amazing because that battle turned the tide on the Eastern front, which turned the tide of the war, which set up the world to be what it is today. I think the Battle of Stalingrad was one of the most influential events in modern history.

Winston Churchill once said about the RAF, 'Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few.', concerning the Battle of Britain. One could say this about Stalingrad: 'Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so many others.'

Default Re: History research paper topic from the renaissance to the present?

The siege of Sevastopol 1941/42 is also a great topic...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!