Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler photo, Graf Spee Tally, several postcards, etc (QUESTION)

Article about: Hi there guys, I am new at the forum and I actually got here thx to google. I am from Argentina, and my grandfather was from Germany, on his passing he left evrything to me, and some items t

gusw
    ?

Default Hitler photo, Graf Spee Tally, several postcards, etc (QUESTION)

Hi there guys, I am new at the forum and I actually got here thx to google. I am from Argentina, and my grandfather was from Germany, on his passing he left evrything to me, and some items that belonged to him that I will post below.

I would like to know first....

Who are the guys behind Hitler....one of them actually signed the picture in the back addressed to my grandpa.

Second....what does it say actually above the signature.

I know that the keychain is from Argentina, no idea how old it is though....but does anyknow know or have an idea of the value this items might have?

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!

Gus

?

Default Re: Hitler photo, Graf Spee Tally, several postcards, etc (QUESTION)

Gus, welcome to the forum.

Regarding the value of your items, it really depends upon who has signed the back of the photograph. Private photographs of Adolf Hitler are not as valuable as some might think, largely due to the fact that he was something akin to a living God for the people of the Reich for over a decade, resulting in countless thousands of pictures being taken wherever he went. Photographs in good condition can be found for around 40 USD. Personally, unless you have something special, i.e. valuable, and you really need the cash, I would never consider selling the items. They are part of your family history, and should remain so.

Regards,

Carl

gusw
    ?

Hi there Karl, agree with you 500%, not planning on selling them unless I hear a million bucks, but I just wanted to know who those guys are, I spoke with a gentleman from the germania store who told me he didnt know who they were, and that probably nobody could tell me, but I just wanted to have a second shot here and see if anyone knows.

Thx for the advise!

Gus

Welcome aboard Gus

Please can you show close up shots of the Tally

Thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem