Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

Article about: The current hot-button issue among America's liberal elite is this teakettle being sold by J. C. Penny's. The left is horrified because it appears to be a likeness of Hitler. I thinks it's a

Default Re: The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

Actually, I was hoping that this teakettle item would provide an opportunity for an entirely, new collecting interest; ordinary household items, tools, and garden supplies that could, with exceptional imagination, be construed to reflect, remind, and repulse someone of, and for, being a Third Reich-related personality, symbol, or practice. It would provide a wide variety of collecting possibilities and would include items not just for display, but for use as well, ie, teakettles, tea pots, cars, and spades, particularly spades of the type the RAD used to name just the obvious. Just let your imagination run wild and untold collecting opportunities will present themselves. After all, the Third Reich could be anywhere. Dwight

?

I guess everything made of Stainless Steel and marked SS would now be VERBOTEN.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Nice of you to show us your box Ewan

Who is the maker? A. H. Gestalt
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

The car...Monte Carlo SS has always raised the weak brow of the liberal because of the SS initials. I think this comment was made also on another thread concerning this topic...by the way Good thread Dwight. This type of attention to liberal stupidity needs to be paid attention too and should not be ignored before everything is outlawed due to political correctness. The cats with mustaches are a great one..but I dont see a mass genocide of animals bearing the colred fur placement on their bodies..but im sure in time the idiots will enjoy to do something about that too,, because it is offensive.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Just rename it the "Tea Party Kettle" and it will make alot more sense lol but seriously I am very open minded and a very open thinker, problem is there are alot of stupid narrow minded ignorant people on both sides of the fence not just liberals or dems or repubs or whatever, I think the real test for this item would be to find a jewish survivor of a concentration camp and have them look at the item or billboard, then ask if it offends them, if they say no it stays, if they say yes it goes, I feel anyone elses opinion doesnt mean squat compared to that. Chances are the people who are causing an uproar over this never even read a book about WW2 or studied anything about it, they just know the word hitler is bad.

i recall reading that a survey of British schoolchildren revealed most thought "Hitler" was the name of a football (soccer) manager....so storm in a tea cup comes to mind and I am sure the mild controversy has helped sales!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I'll see your Hitler tea kettle and raise you a gun-shaped pop tart:

8-Year-Old Suspended Over Gun-Shaped Pop-Tart Gets Lifetime NRA Membership - Yahoo! Finance

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I'll see your Hitler tea kettle and raise you a gun-shaped pop tart:

8-Year-Old Suspended Over Gun-Shaped Pop-Tart Gets Lifetime NRA Membership - Yahoo! Finance
    Is there no end to the stupidity?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

A councilor in Culver City who is Jewish said he was offended this bill board would be in his city. Seriously. When will this silliness end.

Mind you I am looking at a plate of half eaten chili and swear I see Goebbels and the Virgin Mary with the word Allah in the form of kidney beans. So the PC crowd and Culver city jewish councilors will ostracize me and my chili, the Catholics will line and pay $5 per person to see me and my chili, and expect miracles, and the Muslo-fascists will kidnap me and videotape my head getting cut off, and then they will eat the chili (it's ground turkey chili, my favorite)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast