Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlers SS Portrait In Evil TV Movie

Article about: Perusing through YouTube looking for videos on militaria I stumbled across Hitlers SS Portrait In Evil. I clicked on it and ended up sitting at my computer for 2+ hours. Now my wife will tel

?

Default Hitlers SS Portrait In Evil TV Movie

Perusing through YouTube looking for videos on militaria I stumbled across Hitlers SS Portrait In Evil. I clicked on it and ended up sitting at my computer for 2+ hours. Now my wife will tell you that I am "easily entertained" however I thought it was pretty good Its not perfect and there are things out of place or wrong; not to mention English accents, however I believe it does a fine job of answering the question so many ask; how did the average person get involved? Upon looking for it on DVD I discovered the complete movie is actually hard to find and expensive so I posted the link to the full movie here for the enjoyment of anyone interested. Cheers!

Note: The movies main characters are Bill Nighy and John Shea, so Viktor and Lex Luthor Being 30years ago I almost didn't recognize Bill Nighy except by his distinct drawl....

Last edited by Slade; 08-21-2014 at 03:03 AM.

I'm always on the prowl for documentaries as well...I highly recommend the Deutsche Wochenschau/Newsreels on Youtube for excellent combat-footage...There's also a very good 1949-produced German film called "Rotation", which I highly recommend!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'm always on the prowl for documentaries as well...I highly recommend the Deutsche Wochenschau/Newsreels on Youtube for excellent combat-footage...
    cheers, Glenn
    Thanks Glenn! I will definitely give it a look

I just bought Portrait in evil for 50p from a local charity shop, not watched it yet though!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I just bought Portrait in evil for 50p from a local charity shop, not watched it yet though!...
    Sweet! You will definitely enjoy it