Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

How can people be so thick and stupid!!!!!!!

Article about: Fair enough, still winds me up. Being so blatant and "care free", just carrying them on their shoulders for everyone to see??? Oh well, Probably took them into wetherspoons to show

Default Re: How can people be so thick and stupid!!!!!!!

Fair enough, still winds me up. Being so blatant and "care free", just carrying them on their shoulders for everyone to see??? Oh well, Probably took them into wetherspoons to show off over their 10AM pint.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Like it Vicky,the pic was taken by a lady walking past them with her camera phone,apparently at first she could,nt make out exactly what they were carrying and as she passed them the penny dropped and the pic was posted by the guy who runs the Tyneham facebook group,voiceing his grave concerns,bet there not local,most likely on holiday,we around here know better and have more respect for the place.............
    A blind monkey would know better than to tamper with potentially live artillery shells! Just plain scary

True story relating to the bloke i mentioned above being in the tank regiment,some years back a women walking her dog along Gad cliff which is in front of Tyneham stumbled across a live shell and decided to kick yes kick it over the cliff to which it fell some 400ft it the beach and amazingly never went off,the whole place was closed off for most of that day for safe clearence,and that was on a bank holiday too just beggers belief,why would anyone on earth want have the erge to kick an un-exploded shell,do i feel lucky punk well do i?go ahead make my day................

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    True story relating to the bloke i mentioned above being in the tank regiment,some years back a women walking her dog along Gad cliff which is in front of Tyneham stumbled across a live shell and decided to kick yes kick it over the cliff to which it fell some 400ft it the beach and amazingly never went off,the whole place was closed off for most of that day for safe clearence,and that was on a bank holiday too just beggers belief,why would anyone on earth want have the erge to kick an un-exploded shell,do i feel lucky punk well do i?go ahead make my day................
    Why didn't she just kick herself in the head and save injuring any innocent passers by? I bet her dog was so annoyed with her idiotic actions that it filed for a protection order!! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Darwin award imminent. What a pair of planks.

Default Radio two made me cringe today.Tell me it wasnt YOU!

?

Also featured in the Daily Mail:

The Idiotic Pair.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

They look like squash head practice rounds in either 105 or 120mm, and will be inert, not that it seems to have concerned these two 'gentlemen' if they were or not......

Where's Steve T when you want a fine demonstration of ordnance related moral opprobrium??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Like I always say, you can't fix stupid. Now give them both a hammer and step back, lol.

Dusty

i think for the incident of them taking the explosives and the lady kicking one both so the same thing stupidity but we must all realize being collectors and relic hunters we know how damagerous unexploded shells allowed to sit outside for 70 years can be but the public is usually very uniformed and many people think that shells must be fired to blow up!! This misknowledge has resulted in 1000s of deaths in countries all around the world. Then you have the guys in the first picture idiots who think it will be cool to show of to all the ladies walking by....... their is one name for these guys a*****es

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast