Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

How did you find this Forum?

Article about: I was looking for a first class iron cross. That was back in 2011, Doesn't feel that long ago. Thanks for putting up with my posts for so long . I have learned a lot these past few years and

Default Re: How did you find this Forum?

I was researching, something and the first google results lead me to this forum and stayed ever since.

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I started looking at this site a while before i became a member. I used it to find information/clarification on items that i was buying my partner (spitace41) for birthdays, Christmas's etc..... He loved the forum so i thought it was a reliable source to get information and it was! To cut down the story, i soon caught the collector's bug, so i became a member, started buying presents for myself (i guess i've neglected james a bit) and haven't looked back since. Thank you
    Don't I know it lol! Like most other people, I found my way here by trying to research items online. More or less every time I did an initial search for an item on google images at least one link led me here. I became impressed by the battlefield archaeology section initially and joined up.

Good question, I cant actually remember why I arrived here but I know when I did arrive I felt right at home with people that liked the same items and were down to earth, so I signed up and stayed. As some of you guys have said, I basically spend most of my time on here now!

?

I think I found this forum by just looking at different German awards on Google and most of the pictures sent me here, I am glad I found this forum it is great

JMM
    ?

A friend that collects military items told me to check this site. Glad I did it
    From what I've red it's a lot better than others (also I've learned many things and got good advice from forum members)
    Thank you all

I too ran across this forum searching for information on some of my German collection.
    This is the only forum I am on now. I feel very lucky to have so many people from all over the world that I can call my friends here. With so much knowledge I feel I can get honest Guidance on the items I may be looking at purchasing or just searching for information. I have learned so much from all of you here. We all seem to Specialize in our collecting and knowledge.
    Thankyou for letting me be a part of this forum family.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

CBH
    ?

I was looking up a pair of Panzer collars ( HG ) but SS style , fakes ! And really liked what I saw here . Poked around for awhile , joined , forgot my pass word , rejoined and loved it hear ever since . I considered joining WAF before I found this site , but I'm very glad I didn't . Not only did I learn about my collection , but also was forced to use a computer against my will ! I'm still terrible , but you forced me to learn how to post pics , cut and paste , type etc . Thank you all for everything . You are a great bunch of people that make collecting less of a lonely business .
    Cheers Chris

I was researching some British bayonets and google brought me here. After looking around a bit, and seeing that people treated each other as actual friends, and were helping, as opposed to mocking and ganging up on them for trying to learn as I'd found on a few other sites, I thought I'd give it a go and see what I could learn, which has been quite a lot. Thanks everyone!

By accident, searching the web for world war two remains and relics.
    And warrelics was a google hit, for about a week i looked at the threads, like crazy. I absolutely loved the forum, so decided to join.
    Been here ever since, being my only posting forum.
    Its the best out there.

Well after seeing all the billboards and t.v commercials I decided to sign up.....oh wait thats geico lol I think I was searching for relic lids and stumbled upon a link to here, and thank god I did!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast