Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How do you know it is original ?

Article about: Hi Whenever I let some people see my collection the most commonly asked question is ,How do you know this is original and that is original ?. Just wondering if any of my fellow collectors ex

Default Re: How do you know it is original ?

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    ...... The first question I get asked is "how much is this worth" followed by "how do you know it's real?". Instead of explaining how I know it's real, I just say "it is". That usually suffices.......
    Same thing here! And most of the time I then get story's about a guy they knew who had .....and bla bla bla and bla bla bla!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Same thing here! And most of the time I then get story's about a guy they knew who had .....and bla bla bla and bla bla bla!
    |<
    lol yeah, I recently had a conversation with a guy that said he had a naval SS dagger from a U boat. I just commented that it must be rare and moved on

I noticed that there is a lot of armchair experts coming to the fore now believing the so called experts on antique and collectable programs on the Television. My on Father-in-law is one of them, everything he hears on these shows must be true.

Martin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2