MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

How does one incresase Reputation?

Article about: How does one incresase Reputation? Get more of them funky green squares on the WRF ID-tag?

Default How does one incresase Reputation?

How does one incresase Reputation? Get more of them funky green squares on the WRF ID-tag?

Post more informative comments and facts - others that are impressed by your involvement will add to your 'reputation' here.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by danhashman View Post
    How does one incresase Reputation? Get more of them funky green squares on the WRF ID-tag?
    Read the posts of those with what you call "funky green squares."

- - ------- - -

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Post more informative comments and facts - others that are impressed by your involvement will add to your 'reputation' here.
    A concise statement, indeed.

oh man, its all about impress people.. like in real life.. should i show my KÜBELWAGEN and SCHWIMMWAGEN collection rather then my Ferrari & Lamborghini -collection then?? LOL

Actually, the effort necessary to make a real contribution here is beyond a lot of people. They have neither the patience nor the character to do so.
    This trend has been especially present in the calendar year 2016, which is quite regrettable.

Quote by danhashman View Post
    oh man, its all about impress people.. like in real life.. should i show my KÜBELWAGEN and SCHWIMMWAGEN collection rather then my Ferrari & Lamborghini -collection then?? LOL
    This kind of post is exactly the opposite of what you desire.

You could just choose to hide them from public view.

Sometimes it is better for the soul to let ones reputation stand modestly by the sharing and quality of knowledge freely and without thought of personal gain purely for the common good, rather than some of the "Post Whores" here who have not earned "them funky green squares" by any other way than typing thousands of replies that are either monosyllabic or consist of a single or symbol merely to add to a perceived reputation that never has, and never will add anything to the character of the individual so concerned by fervently appropriating them.

You know who you are, you vacuous barstewards.

Regards, Ned
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    You could just choose to hide them from public view.

Sometimes it is better for the soul to let ones reputation stand modestly by the sharing and quality of knowledge freely and without thought of personal gain purely for the common good, rather than some of the "Post Whores" here who have not earned "them funky green squares" by any other way than typing thousands of replies that are either monosyllabic or consist of a single or symbol merely to add to a perceived reputation that never has, and never will add anything to the character of the individual so concerned by fervently appropriating them.

You know who you are, you vacuous barstewards.

Regards, Ned
    Hey Ned, I resemble that remark! Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hey Ned, I resemble that remark! Jim G.
    Au contraire James. I trust and value your considered opinions above most others in your field of interest.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Reputation comes from the heart of a person..how they conduct themselves and how they can contribute to a good cause.

Being focused and studied also is a contributing factor in this type of study. Lamborghinis are worthless here and have no weight.
    Your knowledge and contributions to this website and history would be more valuable and would earn one of those funky green bars....only upon how well you present yourself..the information at hand and your willingness to be humbled when taking a beating from your peers who are trying to teach you.

If you can accomplish these things above...those green bars will come....but those too are as worthless as Ned pointed out. They mean nothing to any of us..and is a toy that was attached to the WRF system format to enjoy like gold stars given out on graded school papers.

I would rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.
    Quarters take time and pennies are instant.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast