Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

How to get rid of Ghosts?

Article about: Sorry that I found this blog a little late.I bought a suitcase that contained some WW 2 items from a estate sale last spring.Inside I found 6 gold teeth.While looking through the suitcase I

My Auntie Sadie died at "home" many, many years ago. Her body was taken to away.

Afterwards, my Uncle, very upset, went back to my Grand Fathers.

He didn't want to be alone in THAT house, so soon after her death, and stayed the night.

I, my mum and Grand Father, went with him the following day, back to his home.

He made us all a cup of tea, and we all sat quietly, not saying a word. Very upsetting.

Mum finally needed to get off and asked the time, we all looked a the big clock on the wall.

13.15 was the time.. a bit odd really as it was early morning??

The actual time was 10.30??

Sadie's death was officially recorded as 13.15. the clock had stopped at this time.

The clock started working again instantly, when touched, it didn't need winding.

I was there, it happened.

Just one of those unexplained moments..
    Last edited by The Devil's Bank; 05-27-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Another spooky unexplained story..

Just after the war, my mum was walking/playing along as went home.
    Across the road was a old German woman, who used to stand watching from a side Street.

She would stand there alone with her Bike, a "sit up and beg" type bike (??) very distinctive, for hours.
    From what I was told, she wasn't a popular woman, being German.
    She was blamed for all sorts of things, leaving lights on during the Blitz etc..
    When mum got home, she told Nan that the old German woman was being nosey again, standing alone on the Street corner.

Nan explained to my mum, that she was mistaken, as that German woman, had DIED the week before.

She was decapitated (true) after falling from her bike and being hit by one of the old Trams.
    It apparently was horrific.
    Mum ran down the Road to see if she was still there, but the woman had gone.

Right now, to this day (literally) mum, still in her mind, can go back all those years and still see that old German woman.

She has told me this story many times and it's never differed.

Why did she come back?

I bought a ground dug battle damaged helmet from eatern Europe that gave me greif as soon as it entered my house and all activity stopped the day i sold it. Totally believe this stuff

Whether you believe in "Ghosts" or not, (I'm sure there is a explanation some where) there are things we just don't understand/comprehend.

Yes, all the crap with "Most Haunted" and the like on TV, is beyond a joke, but some stuff is certainly hair raising

A friend in work, lost his mum a good few years ago, he was broken hearted/devastated, he was really close to his Mother.

She always minded his little kids happily, only lived around the corner from him. A close family.

One afternoon in the Pub, which he rarely went, he explained that he had "seen" his Mother on at least TWO occasions.

In floods of tears, he said that I would think he was going mad, but Both he and his Sister had seen her TWICE.

She was wearing the same clothes, slightly bedraggled (his words), once on her door step and the other time on a bus.

His Sister told him the same, seen her Mum on her door step and sitting on the local bus at it's normal stop.

This was within days of her passing, and when he called out to her she just slowly "faded" away.

He was so upset with this, that I was upset too. He was a good friend.

He went to see the Priest who was doing the Funeral and explained what he had seen, the Priest just said that he understood.

Gave him some words of advice and said it was part of his Mothers journey, and she had returned because he was so upset.

He was off work for weeks.

When he finally returned to work, he asked me not to say any thing about what he had told me.

It's unexplainable, but a few years later I saw his Sister, and she repeated the same story.

So what do we believe? I just don't know..

Sorry - double-clicked the submit button and couldn't delete this post.

Cheers,
    Jim

WWII Ghosts: Artifacts can talk - Amazon.com

Great thread! Yes, I'm a bit late to the party on this but thought I'd resurrect it (pun intended!)

Cheers!
    Jim

?

when a head turns 360 degrees you have got problems!!!

There's obviously some things we don't understand, maybe on a different wave length, on different time setting?

Too many people have "seen/heard" stuff (myself included) to just dismiss it as crap.

Do people in times of severe grief/stress "see" things that are not really there?

Is it the "minds" way of coping?

That story I told earlier about the mate in work who lost his mum..

I bumped into him recently after not seeing him for over 15 years.

(He's a bus driver now), I mentioned his story about his mum and the time in the pub when I was with him..

He said he backed up every thing he said and also he been to see a psychic with his sister, who explained what he experienced.

It does seem that under severe grief that possibly you can get so emotional, your brain can do strange things.

What he went through, is very common apparently..

But, he still swears to god that he and his sister saw their mother, twice each.
    Last edited by The Devil's Bank; 05-27-2022 at 02:17 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11