Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

How to get rid of Ghosts?

Article about: Sorry that I found this blog a little late.I bought a suitcase that contained some WW 2 items from a estate sale last spring.Inside I found 6 gold teeth.While looking through the suitcase I

Default How to get rid of Ghosts?

Hello Everyone,
    I am put this oddball topic out there to anyone who has military relics. “Has anyone had trouble with Ghosts”? I’m having particular trouble these days with some sort of spirit and since I have a collection of military relics dug and bought. Last night the spirit poked me awake and then with eyes wide open a rumble and “whoosh” sound emanated from near the fireplace. I was dozing in the den which is where the bulk of my stuff is kept. This particular spirit has been around for a couple of years, other examples are my kids have heard whispers and one has actually seen it waiting next to it’s bed while she was sleeping.
    About 20 years ago I had another rash of ghostly happenings which I tracked down to a WWI helmet. That particular ghost was pretty evil and things were pretty scary for awhile. Nowadays, I have no clue on what particular object could be causing me problems as I’ve dug and bought relics from Battlefields in the U.S , Japan, Iraq and Korea.
    Semper fi,
    BobHome

?

Default Re: How to get rid of Ghosts?

call a priest and ask for a cleansing?? it works in the movies!!!!

Quote by thekid View Post
    call a priest and ask for a cleansing?? it works in the movies!!!!
    And we all know one thing about movies when it comes down to things like this well the majority at least

Thanks

Danny

maybe this helps for you as well: use some frankincense or sage. this is used to cleanse and protect and create a better atmosphere. i had some strange things happen too - especially related to battlefield relics. good luck.

Quote by tokashikibob View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I am put this oddball topic out there to anyone who has military relics. “Has anyone had trouble with Ghosts”? I’m having particular trouble these days with some sort of spirit and since I have a collection of military relics dug and bought. Last night the spirit poked me awake and then with eyes wide open a rumble and “whoosh” sound emanated from near the fireplace. I was dozing in the den which is where the bulk of my stuff is kept. This particular spirit has been around for a couple of years, other examples are my kids have heard whispers and one has actually seen it waiting next to it’s bed while she was sleeping.
    About 20 years ago I had another rash of ghostly happenings which I tracked down to a WWI helmet. That particular ghost was pretty evil and things were pretty scary for awhile. Nowadays, I have no clue on what particular object could be causing me problems as I’ve dug and bought relics from Battlefields in the U.S , Japan, Iraq and Korea.
    Semper fi,
    BobHome
    This is an often scoffed at subject but when we think about the relics we have in our possession and that men or possibly many hundreds of men died violently nearby etc its not surprising that some of the relics seem to have unwanted attachments. I have heard many such stories particularly with aircraft wreckage of which i once had a huge collection but thankfully for me i have only had some miraculously good luck and nothing sinister. I have also heard stories of collectors finding their relics moved around even though they havent touched anything, strange but then so is the universe we live in. If anyone is experiencing any unwanted activity which they feel may be attributed to items in their collection then the local priest will help and things should return to normality. Interesting subject this. Regards, Tim.

With the amount of military junk that I have, I should have something lurking around- but nothing here. I love a ghost story though.

It is indeed an often scoffed at subject. I myself am normally the scoffer.

I would suggest taking a reasoned approach to this and track down the logical solution to the noises and/or 'visions'. 99.99999% of the time they turn out to be something completely mundane and nothing what-so-ever to do with ghosts or spirits or anything else. Let's face it, if such a thing did exist do you not think we'd have caught it on camera by now ? Or at least recorded it ? Not one single recording has ever been made that has not, at some point, been explained away or exposed as a hoax.

The simple fact is that, if 'spirits' inhabited every item that they ever owned, the Scope and British Heart Foundation shops would never be shopped as they'd be full of raging spirits, not going to 'the other side' because their socks have been put up for sale.

If you didn't have relics in your house what could you attribute the 'sightings' or 'noises' to ? Nothing. You'd think 'Wonder what that noise was ?'. But just because you have relics you attribute noises to a spirit or ghost. It's rubbish. I will guarantee that you can clear your house of everything more than 5 years old and yet STILL hear noises or see 'things'. In fact, send me all your relics. I will look after them for you. I bet you still see things and attribute them in some convoluted and totally improbable way to the relics. But I bet I hear and/or see nothing.

Steve T

My buddy that collect Japanese items, had a Japanese helmet from the Philippines, that had a clean through bullet hole, and it looked like there was stains on the inside from bodily fluids at one time.

He said as soon as he got it in the home, he would smell rice cooking once in awhile, and would hear strange noises, and he seemed to have some strange things happen in the house, He had the idea it might have been the helmet, so he sold it off, told the new owner the strange happenings with it, and he said as soon as it was gone out of the house, everything stopped, no more smells, no one walking when he was the only one in the house.

Brian

Keep em coming guys I'm enjoying this thread

?

I know I have the ghosts of my two German Great uncles that visit and two or three more that follow me and if I move they generaly find me within fortnight. I have that dodgy little I phone app called "ghost radar" just for run, it takes in all the electrical energy produced from household items, gets a baseline and if something "unusual" occurs it tries to interperate it into a single word. I placed it next to the phots of my great uncles one night, along with a relic M35, and left it go........amongst a lot of random words, in order was the following "German, sons, white, russia, both,strugle, end" considering one died in Russia and the other is MIA, kinda made me rethink the "dodgy" app

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast