Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How life can play tricks on you

Article about: Take care Nuno! Of your self and you love one's! Let me know what business you are going into, not for me! But I know a lot of Belgian people spending theyre holliday's in your country; I'll

Default Re: How life can play tricks on you

Take care Nuno!
    Of your self and you love one's!
    Let me know what business you are going into, not for me! But I know a lot of Belgian people spending theyre holliday's in your country; I'll send them over.
    Best regards
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

Hello Nuno, I feel for you man!
    My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year, it has been a tough year with just me and my mum at home. But it is nearly over now!
    Hope your father has a speedy recovery and that next year brings better things for you!
    Thanks, Glen.

It all boils down to the top most important priorities in your life, and that is loved ones and family. All the rest are just fun diversions and "stuff and things". Possessions, while satisfying at times, can not make a person Happy. To die with the biggest pile will never be preferable to being happy and good in your life. Take care of you and yours while you possibly can. "Things" can always be replaced or recovered, but loved ones can Never be. The best of luck always, Nuno.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

take care nuno,best wishes for the future.

?

Sometimes things like this happen and make you take stock of your life and make you realise what the important things within in it are.

Family and friends are important, jobs can come and go but at the end of the day your family is your family. Nothing can replace them.

Collecting militaria is a very insignificant part of your life if you look at the big picture. Use it as an escape, a means to enjoy something away from the problems life throws at you. It should not be all consuming. It's a place to go when everything else is a bind, to relax amongst friends but other things are more important.

We will always be here Nuno,,as we are all family together,,, hang in there. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nuno mate, I hope things only get better for you and your family now.

When you are going through hell, keep on going!

best wishes for the future.God be with you

Life does throw curves now and again. We all go through it in
    different ways. Chin up and best of luck, Nuno.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Nuno, Hang Tough ! I lost my brother a while ago, does put things in perspective, family comes first, without it, what are we.. take it easy !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast