Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How life can play tricks on you

Article about: Take care Nuno! Of your self and you love one's! Let me know what business you are going into, not for me! But I know a lot of Belgian people spending theyre holliday's in your country; I'll

?

Default Re: How life can play tricks on you

All the best to you and yours from me. I have had my life spun around a few times as well. Stay positive. Things usually work out. I have been self employed most of my working life in construction/electrical installations. It can be a lot of work, but it's far more rewarding working for yourself. As an employee you have little or no influence on the strategies and direction of the business. Go for it!

Best wishes

Lars

Sorry to hear of your father's illnes and hope he makes a speedy recovery Nuno. I lost my father 27 years ago, I still miss him.
    I also wish you luck if you decide to go forward with your intended business venture.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Positive thoughts and wishes heading your way from the great southern land mate!!!!
    Onward & upward!
    Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

?

Hi Nuno, the worries of our lives are never forgiving, and sometimes it seems as if everything hits you at once, i nearly lost my wife a few years ago and you really do start to wonder "Why me", but once family and friends rally round the pressure starts to ease and you get to see some light at the end of the tunnel, now that your dad has come through a bad illness and although he has a few months of treatments , life starts to sort itself out, personally and family related, hang on in there and take each day as it comes, use this hobby as a release, just to take a few hours off can help a great deal and clear your mind
    Dave

4md
    ?

Good luck with everything Nuno,

all the best Paul

Best of luck with everything mate, onward and upward.

Thank you all for the kind replys and support.
    You are all good friends.
    Thank you.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123