Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How life can play tricks on you

Article about: Take care Nuno! Of your self and you love one's! Let me know what business you are going into, not for me! But I know a lot of Belgian people spending theyre holliday's in your country; I'll

Default How life can play tricks on you

Hi, i hope everyone is ok.
    I have been a little bit away from the forum and hobby.
    Life can be mean sometimes.
    Ade knows some of the problems i have been having.
    But most of you dont.
    My father had urgent surgery due to an intestinal cancer, operation that went terribly bad.
    Had a bad infection and nearly died. He had to be operated a second time and thank god he made it.
    He is now recovering and taking all the treatments, something that will take about 6 months.
    I had bad relationship problems. All this has made me think twice about all the really important things in life.

Im spending more and more time with my family and my girlfriend.

Im also thinking about quiting my job and start my own business in a rural area of Portugal.
    Most likely something about plants and flowers. Begining a plantation project with the support of the government.

Dont worry, i havent stop collecting nor im leaving you guys, im only slowing down a bit.
    Thanks for reading.

Cheers.
    Nuno

Default Re: How life can play tricks on you

Hope your luck changes mate.

Keep your chin up!....

We have missed you! Keep your chin up mate !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Without family you have nothing good luck to your dad .also if you enjoy what you do its no longer a job . Gary

Hi Nuno, it is at times like these that we all have to stand back and take stock of what is important in life. While collecting can be fun and enjoyable, if can take over your life, (tell me about it!) so it is important that you do spend time with your Dad and the rest of the family, especially at times like these.

Being your own boss can be very rewarding, but not always in a financial way, but in time and freedom. Working outdoors is healthy and much better than being in any office or factory. Again I speak from experience. I have been running my own business for over 20 years now.

Best wishes to you and I will continue to keep your Dad in my thoughts. I know all your forum friends will wish you well too. Anything I can do, please ask.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can do anything to help, Nuno!

?

I hope everything will be fine in your life.

Be strong.

Family come first everything else is really irrelevant Nuno.
    Glad your dads getting better.
    I hope things get better mate.
    You have a life time to collect by the way. No rush!
    All the best
    Rod

?

The most important things are often taken for granted, but you are well aware of these things Nuno. Be proud of that, and be strong for those who need you. The business could well help in directing positive thoughts and energy too, so I wish you the best of luck with that, and the health of you and your loved ones. The forum will always be here, whether you visit every hour, or every year...you know you'll be more than welcome.

Take care,

Best regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast