Become our sponsor and display your banner here

how much is it worth?

Article about: I recently met a man who is the son of a WWII vet. he brought back many items, including a Heer artillery side cap. I would like to make him an offer on it, but don't know what the price ran

Default how much is it worth?

I recently met a man who is the son of a WWII vet. he brought back many items, including a Heer artillery side cap. I would like to make him an offer on it, but don't know what the price range of the cap would be. I don't want to accidentally make him a low offer on something that might be worth more than I thought. I am not buying it to resell, it would go into my personal collection with the k98 bayonet he sold me a couple weeks ago. I was thinking about offering him around 200, would that be a fair price? any help is appreciated. thanks!

?

No photos= Impossible to give an answer.

To much fakes around, and please remember it is 70years since the fall of 3th reich, alot fakes has been produced since then.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

200 usd is a small price for a good one
    German Militaria
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Photo would help. Is it an early model? Does it have a soutache? Is it unit marked or otherwise unique from ordinary examples? Condition is key too. A dealer would likely give 50 percent or much less of the value. it seems you want to offer something a little better. Details are needed. NH