Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

How old are we / where do we all live?

Article about: Hi, I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

?

Default Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    One more bump guys - and one more request for data.

I now have country and age bracket info for 106 members and have at least the country for another 12 from the forum itself - BUT this is still just a sample of our active membership, let alone our Full compliment. In the next few days I will put up the FINAL pie charts for end of 2012 and lock them in place ( warts & all ) and some may say, "hey my country is not on the chart"" ...... so tell me now rather than then, please! ( my mother always said to say that .... )

Then in another 6 months I may do another to see where we are at that point in time ........
    Thanks, Dan

This has been a great exercise and eye-opener Dan, if only to show how wide the demographics and age range of our membership is.
    A big congrats from me mate, (and, I am sure, from the rest "of the gang"!)
    I'm looking forward to seeing the final result when it is co-ordinated together shortly.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Morning Gents I am 45 years old and live on Vancouver Island in a very small farming community were my wife's family have had a Dairy Farm for the last 40+ years.
    IMO you could not ask for a nicer place to live in Canada there are still pristine untouched old growth forests,The mountains are only a few minutes drive to the west and the Ocean is only a few Minutes drive to the North we have the mildest winters in Canada.
    A couple of images of one of are favorite places to walk with in a few minutes drive from home.

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Where are you on the island? My dad has a place at Nanoose Bay and I lived there for a few months near French Creek Marina just off the ocean there. Beautiful place but no NHL so I moved back to Alberta lol. Sell more snow tires here too lol.

Hello everyone, my name is Robin, i'm 47 and live in the Highlands of Scotland about 1 1/2 miles from Loch Ness, I am in the Police and try and juggle this with finishing a honours degree in History.

?

hello, Keith here, from Winnipeg Canada, right smack in the middle of North America, most prairieland but real close to some of the most beautiful lake country on the continent.
    50 years old

Cool Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Interesting Post...I am 50 y.o female from So Cal...Los Angeles Area, recently found this forum during recent research im doing to find out about an inheritance of WWII Medals and memorabilia. This site has been a wealth of information! looking forward to many more friendly chats in here!

Quote by LAscorpion View Post
    Interesting Post...I am 50 y.o female from So Cal...Los Angeles Area, recently found this forum during recent research im doing to find out about an inheritance of WWII Medals and memorabilia. This site has been a wealth of information! looking forward to many more friendly chats in here!
    Welcome to the forum! ..... nice to have another gal among us. Trouble is, we will have to watch our P's & Q's a bit more now rather than do our 'alpha male' strutting .... Seriously, our level of politeness to each other is not a put on for the ladies - we actually are a bunch of civil men!!!!!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Brooklyn NY, 28 years old, reporting in!

Cool Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Dont worry about minding your manners around me! Im a single mom with one Army Infantry Son....I am immune to most anything! lol Im happy to meet all who share an interest in Military Memorabilia.

Cool to see another girl here

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast