Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

How old are we / where do we all live?

Article about: Hi, I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

Default Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Hi Dan,

Tony, 49, rest of my info in member profile section.

I collect Polish WW2 militaria so there's not much to be found no matter where one looks. But in my years of collecting Australia has yielded some very good finds as many Poles settled there after the war. In fact, only three weeks ago I made one of my all time best scores, and am still on cloud nine.

Best wishes with your forum member survey, and your collecting.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony! ....... I work with quite a few Poles and Czechs but none of them brought anything with them ( just one or two suitcases )
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Hi am Phil and you guessed it I live in Arizona, in the Desert southwest corner of this great state.(Yuma) Where Hell is cooler in the summer!!!! I am 50 and I have worked for or with The United States Marine Corps for the past 33 years. I am currently Civil Service and I work at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma as a Air Traffic Control Maintenance Tech working on Radios,Radars, Navigational Aids used by Controllers to support operations on the Air Station/Airport here in Yuma.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 12-01-2012 at 04:38 AM.

I'm Jesse - 20 years old (21 in less than a Month) And I live in Northern Michigan

United-States-Map-11-1.jpg

?

Bill, 28 yrs old.....Live in Virginia, USA for now. I own and operate a smaller sized Landscaping Company.

A few more statistics ( these are from the forum counter )

138 members have read the thread so far and 57 ( thanks BillT ) have commented ( some obviously more than once as this one of mine makes 84 entries on 9 pages )

Therefore 60% of thread readers have for their own reasons chosen not to leave a comment. ( statistically that is the norm - most surveys achieve responses less than 50% of requests ) The bit I can't figure is the forum counter says 1,224 views have been recorded - I don't know what this means, doesn't seem to make sense???

Anyway ( if you wish ) keep adding!
    Cheers, Dan

Some members have viewed this thread multiple times. Also I think every time one goes to the next page in the thread it counts as another view. I believe it counts guest to.

Corey

Aha, guests - thanks Corey, I forgot about them ..... sorry guests, but don't just window shop, join up! ....... ( now I sound like a recruitment officer )
    Cheers,

John, 24. I live in southern New Hampshire. I find a fair amount of militaria where I am, from Civil War to present items.

?

Donald i am 53 living in Halifax Canada serve in the Royal Canadian Air Force (Firefighter)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast