Become our sponsor and display your banner here

I hate it already

Article about: https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/126...ailer-released "1944 and on the brink of defeat" what the hell is that all about?.....If this is anything to go by i wont even watch it!.....

Default I hate it already

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/126...ailer-released
    "1944 and on the brink of defeat" what the hell is that all about?.....If this is anything to go by i wont even watch it!.....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Seems pretty bad mate

what is is dads army remake?

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    what is is dads army remake?
    Yep!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Oh dear

Well, it was not a particularly inspiring trailer I must admit. Considering how long they have been filming, this I am surprised some of the current cast have not joined the original greats! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Looks good for a giggle to me, i'll be watching for sure. Not sure who's supposed to be on the brink of defeat in 1944 but whatever...people enjoyed 'Fury' so sticking to historical accuracy doesn't seem to be a show stopper to the general public.

looks pretty good lol, britain's last line of defence, we are very lucky