Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

I Hate to ask, but I need help with a deadbeat in Norway

Article about: I as a rule would never do this, however I am somewhat upset about this, yes part of it is my fault however.... I sold an Item online, I was in contact with the buyer in Norway and explained

?

Default I Hate to ask, but I need help with a deadbeat in Norway

I as a rule would never do this, however I am somewhat upset about this, yes part of it is my fault however....

I sold an Item online, I was in contact with the buyer in Norway and explained it would cost a bit more to ship the item there, it turned out it did not.

So, I went to the post office to find the cost of postage, and as it was the same as listed, I shipped it to him and sent the invoice.

Now again it was my fault for shipping before payment, but I have NEVER had a problem with anyone I have shipped to there before

I have shipped before payment to many countries as, I believe in the best of people and collectors...only had had a problem with AU (3 times) the US (2Times) and the UK once.

But I NEVER thought collector form Norway would be a cad
    So, if anyone here knows Magne Nordby in Norway, please contact him and let him know I am very displeased, and I will no longer ship to Norway... for anyone, less those on this forum.

Dean O
    Canada

?

get paid first , then ship

Dean sorry for the trouble you are having
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

So Sorry to hear that Dean. So have you tried to contact Magne Nordby in Norway with any king of results or are you just hearing Crickets from this individual?

I know we have several Nordic gents on this site. Hopefully one of them can go VIKING on his butt !!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

There are dishonest people everywhere. I hope the loss was not too great. The advice regarding payment first is excellent. I got stiffed when I was 14 in the same manner with an American who was four years older than me. Live and learn.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    There are dishonest people everywhere. I hope the loss was not too great. The advice regarding payment first is excellent. I got stiffed when I was 14 in the same manner with an American who was four years older than me. Live and learn.
    I bet he's brown bread now.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

ROFL >_< ...too funny Ned !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have searched after this scumbag but I couldn't find him on any Nordic forum or something like that :/
    And I dont use Facebook. Have you tried there?

If I find him... I will do an blood eagle on him!