Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I hate Hollywood

Article about: Allright new one men. "the Hurt Locker" its terrible ! when in uniform the CIB (Combat Infantrymen Badge) has all precidece over all other badges ....so why is there soldiers wheri

Default Re: I hate Hollywood

Allright new one men. "the Hurt Locker" its terrible ! when in uniform the CIB (Combat Infantrymen Badge) has all precidece over all other badges ....so why is there soldiers whering the air assult badge over it?

I hate hollywood!!!!

Best line in U-571 is when Harvey Kitel called out in dismay when trying to work some of the U-Boat's equipment that all the labels are in GERMAN; duh -- they should be in??

Quote by Cobra den Bien Phieu View Post
    OR A CAPE!!!! ha ha ha
    Actually, Hitler did wear a cape during the war. Look at any photos of the afternoon of July 20th 1944 and him meeting Mussolini and you will see one in wear.

Cheers, Ade.

Reg
    ?

Whilst were on the subject of Hollywood oddities, Kellys Heroes...one of my fave films, but here's the nerdy bit....what are any ones views as to how the mosin-nagant sniper rifle ended up in "ode Clints" section? a westinghouse model maybe or possibly whipped off a dead german sniper who kept it as a keepsake from the ostfront? LOL

Cheers
    Reg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123