Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I never had - "the plot"

Article about: Because the thread posted a few days ago is closed, i cannot add "My Say" Without adding what i believe i need to, poor user JIMM is left hanging. by JIMM; Got this email below abo

?

I registered on your shop Seņor Rivett, but i cant log in.
    Yes i recieved a confirmation email, I followed the instructions. But now it says: Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Damn it, now i will never recieve these offending emails...
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Quote by TrondK View Post

Damn it, now i will never recieve these offending emails...
    I'll forward them to you, I've got loads of abusive emails from Jo! LoL

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I registered on your shop Seņor Rivett, but i cant log in.
    Yes i received a confirmation email, I followed the instructions. But now it says: Login denied!
    Indeed... but it does say that your account will be activated "as soon as it has been approved". Fortunately, you cant just register and view The King (me if you didn't know by now) approves the accounts after someone registers. It`s a necessary step with all the Trolls and Grave-robbers floating around the net, looking for free images, free information.
    Sometimes i do this instantly if i recognize the user name or email address - other times i drag my feet and make the user wait....and wait... in your case the answer is simple, i was asleep when you registered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12