Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I will be away for a while.

Article about: Take good care of yourself! see you soon Nick

Default Re: I will be away for a while.

Take good care of yourself! see you soon

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hey Tinsche (don't know if I spelled it wright!!( i mostly don't !)) stay safe and travel well!
    When in Central Afrika give me a sign I might be in order to help in one way or the other.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    hey Tinsche (don't know if I spelled it wright!!( i mostly don't !)) stay safe and travel well!
    When in Central Afrika give me a sign I might be in order to help in one way or the other.
    cheers
    |<ris
    I do want to travel this summer, but nothing is planned: but Africa (Zimbabwe), Greece (Skopelos) or anywhere in Thailand could definitely be the place to go. However this is a spiritual journey, not a religious one as I´m an atheist.
    Take care! <3
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

May you find what you are looking for. Stay safe!

Its been enjoyable reading your posts Chris, and after all, you have left your mark on the 1000 post helmet so we wont forget you.

Here's a little Irish blessing for you as you go on your quest - we all need a little soul discovery from time to time.

Wishing you always...walls for the wind, a roof for the rain and tea beside the fire.
    Laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all that your heart may desire.

Stay well, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

be careful out there.

?

Oy little mermaid get back soon you'll be missed as it's full of old blokes on here your face makes a refreshing change see you soon from oldish sscrooge :-)

"People often enter your life to help you or teach you things on your journey - and they disappear out of your life when their job is done. This is not happening to make you sad, but to help."
    <3
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I am still among the living... (oh no, she is back!!)
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

glad to see your alive and back

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast