Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I will be away for a while.

Article about: Take good care of yourself! see you soon Nick

Default I will be away for a while.

Dear friends.

Just letting you know that I´m going to be away from the forum for quite a while, probably 6 months or longer. Not that it matters since I have not been here much lately anyway, so you probably won´t realise that I´m gone.

I´m not going to spend money on militaria related items for quite a while, I´ve found myself becoming more aware of the condition of the planet that we live on, our environment, and not to forget, inner peace/spiritual contentment- and I want to focus on that for now.

I´ve met so many wonderful people on here, many are people whom I consider friends of mine. I won´t be able to read PM´s while I´m gone, but I´m able to receive emails through the PM system (if you send message as email) as well as notifications and Skype messages, should anyone want to contact me. I´m on facebook as well, but not going public with my username.

Please take good care of eachother, show the world some happiness and love - it needs it!

With love, Christina <3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: I will be away for a while.

Stay safe Christina - and please drop by from time to time
    to say hello if you get the chance. We'll miss you....... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Take it easy and get back soon!....

?

Well Christina,
    I just saw your pretty face on the "Put the face to name" thread and Thought you added the quality that only a women can add!! I hope all goes well for you and your journey ends with the fulfilment of your wishes and the inner peace you seek!!!! Take care of yourself!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Don't be a stranger for too long!

Enjoy yourself.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Well Christina,
    I just saw your pretty face on the "Put the face to name" thread and Thought you added the quality that only a women can add!! I hope all goes well for you and your journey ends with the fulfilment of your wishes and the inner peace you seek!!!! Take care of yourself!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thank you, Phil.
    We just need to remember that outer beauty is just skin, real beauty comes from within.
    I´ll take care of me, you take care of you too.

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Ha det fint, Christina. Håber at se deg igjen her etterhvert!

Good luck with your search for inner peace/spiritual contentment and I hope to see you again.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Come back soon!

JMM
    ?

Hope you find the the inner peace you're looking for
    Take care (of you and the Planet)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast