Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

I will be offline

Article about: That's great news Ade. I hope all goe's well mate. All the best. Dave

Default Re: I will be offline

That's great news Ade.
    I hope all goe's well mate.
    All the best.
    Dave

?

adrian,im so sorry you have both had such bad news at a time of rejoice and religious celebration, god has looked after your wife and will bring her home safely, my prayers are with you both at a time when you must feel terribly sad. my sincere regards and warm thoughts,george w

Thanks Guys.

I have just had some great news. Lez is being allowed home tonight! I can visit her and bring her home.

Cheers, from a very happy and much relieved Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Fantastic news !

Take good care of her

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thats great news Ade, i know what its like to have that sort of worry, my wife had a near fatal brain anuerism in 2000 and was in a coma for 7 days but someone was watching over her because she fully recovered against all the odds after i was told that she had a less than 20% chance of survival overnight and if she did she would be permanently brain damaged and confined to a wheelchair , so ive been there ,the main thing now is a great deal of TLC which i know you will shower on Lez, but the one bit of advice i can give is dont try to do it all yourself, accept help when given because theres no sense in making yourself ill , that doesnt benefit anyone, god bless you both and will see you later in the year
    cheers Dave

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks Guys.

I have just had some great news. Lez is being allowed home tonight! I can visit her and bring her home.

Cheers, from a very happy and much relieved Ade.
    that's fantastic news Ade

Ade

My prayers and best wishes to Lez and your family. With your wife coming home, may 2012 bring more good news!

Greenhorn

?

Ade,

That's great news ! I hope your wife makes a full recovery ...

P.s don't eat all her chocolots lol

Kind regards
    Alex

thats brilliant news Ade

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast