Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

If you could buy ONE item, what would it be?

Article about: I just had this thought.. that if I could buy only ONE item and not more than that, what would I choose? What a horrible thought to only be able to buy one item for the rest of my life... bu

Smile If you could buy ONE item, what would it be?

I just had this thought.. that if I could buy only ONE item and not more than that, what would I choose? What a horrible thought to only be able to buy one item for the rest of my life... but I would choose a full minty Kriegsmarine Offiziers Uniform. That would be the ultimate for me, enough to make me satisfied. Or maybe... Karl Dönitz´ visor.

What would you choose and why?
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-19-2011 at 09:06 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: If you could buy ONE item, what would it be?

Mine has to be this particular SS M42 that belongs to (or did belong to) Kelly Hicks. It came with an oak leaf 2nd pattern cover.

Or Doug's snow camo M42 SS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Mo

That is indeed something you don´t see very often... if never!

I don´t think you will succeed in prying the camo helmet from Doug´s hands.....
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

A mint Ritterkreuz still in its cellophane and case !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ah yes, not bad, Nick
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

A Tiger tank or a ME262 jet. I know that's two, but hey it's Christmas. Two of the iconic hardware that I have always wanted since childhood, though will never own, probably!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

You are allowed to choose 2, LOL
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    It was an either/or and I don't expect to get both of them in my stocking!!!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Oh in that case... a NSDAP 25 year Long Service cross ...mint condition and cased of course

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Bond View Post
    It was an either/or and I don't expect to get both of them in my stocking!!!
    That would be one hellawa stocking!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast