Become our sponsor and display your banner here

IronFelix.com

Article about: Not having received any negative replies or comments to "May I ask?", I'll rely on the welcomes and tell you a little about my new site at www.ironfelix.com . It is a combination o

Default IronFelix.com

Not having received any negative replies or comments to "May I ask?", I'll rely on the welcomes and tell you a little about my new site at www.ironfelix.com .

It is a combination of "virtual museum" and "photo album" models. I own hundreds of old Russian (and some other) photos, documents, uniform sketches, postcards and other postal art. All but a small handful of what you see on the site, I own, except for the posters. I decided to add some posters from a CD I bought, so those originals aren't mine. I do the content, a friend does the voodoo that makes it work. I've got a LOT more items to add in the coming months.

My hope is that visitors will stay and return to browse the album topics that interest them. The browsing is unlimited and free. People can download large images for two bucks for members, three bucks otherwise.

Membership is free and members will get a couple of free downloads a month and some other freebies that we are trying to figure out at this stage, plus a short monthly email of what's new. There are a couple of modest Google ads which we hope will someday partly subsidize the costs of the site. We'll probably add some affiliate ads once we decide on some decent attractive ones. This is all pretty new to me but that's about the best I can describe it.

I'll value your feedback. I hope you'll visit from time to time and I'll definitely see you around here.

Chuck

[FONT="Verdana"][B]
    My site: ironfelix.com

Our charity: ccrfund.org

[/B][/FONT]

?

Default Re: IronFelix.com

Sorry, as I told you before we accept links only to informative sites- not a business related sites ads. Please contact Admin about business advertisments
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics