Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Isreali Gun Control

Article about: by Wagriff I like how she wears it on her Butt....interesting style. A bit of background on the theory of weapon slinging in Israel. The weapon is hung low and you'll also notice it has para

?

Default Isreali Gun Control

I hope this isn`t politically incorrect,but it does make a point...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Isreali Gun Control

It certainly does make a point,
    We have all lost the plot if we need to protect our children with assault rifles.
    Sad reality of modern times I feel.

Cheers
    Dave

See now, in the States, they would worry about: 1. The Teacher going insane and shooting down everyone or 2. Some lunatic attacking the armed Teacher, wrestling away their weapon and then proceeding to shoot up the city With the teachers weapon. or, lastly 3. The inexplicably mentally challenged Teacher being so poorly trained and stupidly inept with a weapon that they would accidentally end up shooting themselves or a building full of kids by simple accident.

It may read and sound like a parody, but this is,indeed, just how many people here in the States would Think of such things....What would seem like common sense and logic to many people would immediately be looked at in horror and nonunderstanding....Gotta love it, hey?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Common sense has long been sacrificed on the altar of political correctness...............more's the pity.
    Regards,
    John

Guess these days, any kind of military gun is considered an 'assault' weapon....
    ....I do know that all Israeli's have compulsory military service - but not this
    young........At least they've given her a nice wide, comfy sling if she has
    to drag the thing around all day........Can't tell - is it an M1
    or M2 Carbine.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

I like how she wears it on her Butt....interesting style.
    William

Fashionable accessory.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Gives new meaning to "back firing"...
    William

?

The law in Israel is that school trips have to have an armed guard. Schools do not have armed guards, unless they are in the settlements in the Territories, and the guarding is done by the IDF. The gun she carries is an M1 carbine and these are stored in local police stations and issued on request by the school, depending on what she did in the army, there is high percentage chance that she fired no more than 5 rounds from basic training to handing her uniform back.

Israel's gun laws are much more controlled than in the US and it is hard to get a license to carry after military service unless you live in areas that have a high likelihood of being attacked, and those applying would have also have done military service and have psychological profile on record. Most Israeli's view the US's gun laws a bit strange and lets not forget that they carry weapons because of the risk of terrorist attack, and not to defend themselves from fruit cakes who hate the world because somebody called them 'spotty' the day before.

I don't mean to rant.....the wife is Israeli so I get it in ear all the time.
    Steve.

Ironically, the teacher looks to be Pregnant.....I can just see the screaming press here in the US ranting about "pregnant women being forced to carry...Guns! Assault Weapons even!" *Gasp!*...
    William

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast