Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Joke thread

Article about: Lol Ryan

Default Re: Joke thread

A couple more silly posters

Nazi Chicks.jpgBootcamp.jpg

We've always done this sort of thing rather well.......

A Bridge Too Far - The German "Surrender" - YouTube
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

When the American west was wild and the civilian populace needed constant protection from the maruading Indians Calvalry forts dotted the land usually with towns in the general area.

On pay day several cavalry troopers decided to take the hour long ride into town and spend their monthly pay drinking, gambling and dallying with the local soiled doves.

All the boys found the local bar, had a few drinks and started gambling and playing with the ladies except one young lad that was knocking down shots of red eye at 10 cents a glass. After a few hours all of the other troopers were broke except the lad that was still drinking that was drunk as a lord. The boys tried to get him to ride back with them and he refused saying he had plenty of money left and intended to drink it up.

They went out to their horses to mount up when one of them said he wanted to play a joke on the drunk trooper. So he turned his saddle around backwards and tied the bridal reins to the horses tail and backed the horse up to the hitching post and tied him up. They all had a good laugh and started the hour long ride back to the fort. When they got there and walked into the barracks there was the drunk trooper setting on his bunk.

They were all dumbfounded and wanted to how he had gotten there ahead of them.

The trooper looked at them with bleary eyes and told them through slured speech that about 30 minutes after they had left he decided to ride on back so he went out climbed up on his horse looked down and somebody had cut off his horses head. So he says "I just rammed my arm down his throat and here I am."

I've just written a song about Abu Hanza....is't got a great hook!

Quote by big ned View Post
    We've always done this sort of thing rather well.......

A Bridge Too Far - The German "Surrender" - YouTube
    That is just wonderful Ned.

And holding an umbrella too. It couldn't be better

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    That is just wonderful Ned.

And holding an umbrella too. It couldn't be better
    Yeah, the character is based on Major Digby Tatham-Warter, what a bloke! Read a bit about him here, it makes you proud to be British!

I especially like the bit (in real life) where he disabled a German armoured car by ramming his brolly through the drivers vision slit....I bet that smarted!

http://www.pegasusarchive.org/arnhem/tatham_warter.htm

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ok, so i was on the bus earlier and this just popped into my head. I hope nobody else has thought of it.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

I am reminded of the story of the Australian soldier, who when arriving at the front was greated by a British officer, ah my man, said the officer, have you come here to die, no replied the Australian soldier, no I came here yester-die.

Capt. Mainwaring (aka dads army).

ian
    ?

good news for abu hansa ,, this years panto, in prison is, PETER PAN

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast