Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Jules Lichenstine - In memorium

Article about: I just wanted to pass along the sad news that Jules Lichenstine has passed away. Very few of you knew Jules as he was not a member here. He was active over at GHW, but he had a few friends h

MAP
    ?

Default Jules Lichenstine - In memorium

I just wanted to pass along the sad news that Jules Lichenstine has passed away.

Very few of you knew Jules as he was not a member here. He was active over at GHW, but he had a few friends here as well and I would like them to be aware.

Rest in Peace Jules. You were a good man. You took me under your wing and in the two years I knew you, you taught me much. You will be missed.

Michael
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for letting us know Mike, Jules was one of a kind and I will miss him tremendously. Jim Geanuracos

MAP
    ?

He always spoke very highly of you Jim. Nothing but praise for you and Chris.

Yes, he was one of a kind. Don't think I ever got a few words in whenever we were on the phone or in person.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thanks for letting us know Mike, Jules was one of a kind and I will miss him tremendously. Jim Geanuracos
    The family might need help with his collection. I offered to do what I can. If they ask I might need help. He loved his helmets and want to ensure they go to good homes for fair prices.