Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Just a quick question?

Article about: as you all know im new here & so far very much enjoying the site & all the info & help that you guys provide but why is there no main section for the US or British forces of WW2

?

Question Just a quick question?

as you all know im new here & so far very much enjoying the site & all the info & help that you guys provide but why is there no main section for the US or British forces of WW2 as you have for the Germans & Russians????

regards wolfman

Default Re: Just a quick question?

Quote by WolfMan73 View Post
    as you all know im new here & so far very much enjoying the site & all the info & help that you guys provide but why is there no main section for the US or British forces of WW2 as you have for the Germans & Russians????

regards wolfman
    That's a GOOD question WolfMan! I've often wondered the same thing myself. Perhaps the powers that be might look into it. There is an awful lot of German and Russian.

Comrades, we do have a forum for these items! See the Soviet forum and the Western Allies sub forum

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ussr-...-allies-forum/

Cheers, Ade.

?

ah right to be honest would never of thought about looking in the Russian section for topics on British or US forces as im not really interested in the Russian forces, why do they not have there own section was there not enough interest or was to keep the main page from getting to cluttered hope ya dont mind me asking all these questions ?????

The main thrust of this forum is "Ostfront" based. That is really our niche in the market. So having a subforum keeps things neater. I don't honestly want the forum to become too broad based.

Cheers, Ade.

?

ok cool cheers

Quote by WolfMan73 View Post
    ah right to be honest would never of thought about looking in the Russian section for topics on British or US forces as im not really interested in the Russian forces, why do they not have there own section was there not enough interest or was to keep the main page from getting to cluttered hope ya dont mind me asking all these questions ?????
    Gotta agree with you WolfMan on the above. The U.S.A. played one of the largest roles and contributuions in the War. It doesn't seem like adding it would be too broad based. Perhaps skimp on a few of the others or combine some of them to save on room.Seems kinda odd. But...so it be.