Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

just a thought on the e-stand

Article about: Just my 2 euro cents ... I start liking this forum, for many reasons...it has a powerful software but it's new and small enough to let people know each other better than on big forum with th

?

Default just a thought on the e-stand

Just my 2 euro cents ...
    I start liking this forum, for many reasons...it has a powerful software but it's new and small enough to let people know each other better than on big forum with thousands of members. And finally it's also made in Europe

sooo ...it would be good to set a kind of rule for the items for sale : besides pics and price public, maybe items should be posted 24/48 hours in advance in the forum for discussion. Everyone will benefit from this and we hopefully would keep the deals from collector to collector only...
    regards
    Matt

Default Re: just a thought on the e-stand

Hi Matt, I am pleased you are enjoying the forum.

I am too.

Discussing any item that is for sale can always be done if anyone thinks there is a problem. But I would not really want to see a thread about items started just to vet them first before a sale.

I hope that sales here will be nice collector to collector deals and not become a big business.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: just a thought on the e-stand

Hi guys! It's a not a problem, as we know, a lot of peoples just want to make just money- no history or something learn about. The forum is young and due of that we have not a lot of active members. All active members if they want- can recieve the status of a Lifetime member. In the future we can close the for sale section just for lifetime members. But if we close some areas now-forum will die.
    Also in the future - special made classified ads section located at specially made domain Buy sell militaria and antiques. Collectors classified ads. Militaria, coins, antiques is available for any sales, from the peoples who just want sale the stuff without any discussions etc.
    I'am myself deal with militaria, and this is my main job. But firstly I born with interest to the history, and my free time I put to the my family, garden (I'am just back from it, due of darkness) and the war history. I'am allways look for any special addons to make a forum more comfortable for guests, members and friends. And all opinions and ideas are great to hear. Thank you guys for your cooperations and friendship
    Cheers,
    Dimas