Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

kamikaze headband?

Article about: I recently purchased this from a seller that said it was original kamikaze headband. Can anyone help on translation? Thank you very much.

Default kamikaze headband?

I recently purchased this from a seller that said it was original kamikaze headband. Can anyone help on translation? Thank you very much.

Well...kind of difficult to give an opinion on without being able to see it or even read it's description...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The headband says "I should have gone to law school."

sorry I can't figure out how to post pics...

?

Quote by ksguy34 View Post
    sorry I can't figure out how to post pics...
    Just click "Go advanced" beneath the little quick reply box, then on the next page you'll see a series of buttons for things like bold, italics, emoticons, etc. One of the boxes looks like a little square with a tree inside of it. Click that, then either paste in the URL (if your images are from an online source) or upload them from your computer (if they're saved as files on your computer).

Thanks but it doesn't give me those options..I'm on my phones internet...

Here's a link to a pic.

Postimg.org/image/mjosgk9lh/

KSguy34: I am assuming that you have neither a camera nor a PC, and are thus limited to only a cell phone for internet use. Anyway, I have copied the photo from the net and posted it here. Actually, it's rather nice looking and the photo is sharp enough that one of our members might be able to tell us what the Kanji says. Dwight

headband.jpg

A duplicate thread has also been started on the Japanese Forum here > kamikaze headband?

discussing this head band..which coincidentally I own also the same type of head band. Answers to the authenticity can be found on a previous thread i had started which I also posted in member KSguy thread. Therefore I will close this thread as there is not a necessity to have 2 of the same and any further discussion may be continued on the Japanese forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill