Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

Article about: Steve, So sorry to hear about your wife. I can appreciate what you are going through, my wife beat cancer about 20 years ago and there is always the fear of it coming back. Our thoughts and

Default Re: Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

Steve,
    You and your family will be in my prayers tonight.
    I know how from experience how easy it can be to let this kind
    of situation competely consume your every thought. If you need
    someone to talk to, you've got my email address.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Steve my friend ,im stunned , i have not long finished reading your post on my Omaha thread , full of praise and incouragement , then i find this , at a time when you world has been turned upside down you still continue to be supportive and soldier on.I can only say that with a man like you beside your wife together im certian you will win the battles ahead .
    I and my family wish you your wife and family all the best in the coming weeks and months , you will be in our thoughts .
    Be strong , cheers mate Raymond

Steven,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Regards,

Joel

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I sincerely hope things get better for you all.

John

May she get better soon and live an healthy live with you and youre familie.

good luck and prayer from the netherlands

Steven, in God lies the salvation to all your troubles. Do not in this time of extreme woe turn your back on the Creator. You are all in our prayers and may your wife's road to recovery be a short one. God bless!!
    Tom

HDTony
    ?

Steve

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you family.

Tony

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,
    I'm sure everythink will be good again very soon!!

Davide

May the Grace of God bless you & your family in this time of need,
    I will keep you & yours in our prayers...if God brings you to it,He will bring you through it,,,

Thank you all so very much for the further words. This really means a lot to me. This hobby has been a source of distraction and enjoyment for me over the years and the on-line friendships I have formed are more valuable to me than the items that I post.

I figure that I can either destroy myself by wallowing in my own misery, or I can turn those negative emotions into something positive, if not for me, maybe for the benefit of someone else in the form of enjoyment and information. Either way, it takes my mind off of troubles.

I figure that it is impossible for the mind to concentrate on two things at once, so I have a choice - most of the time, I am able to focus on something positive. It is s fine line however, and one that is quite easy to cross into the dismal abyss of hopeless frustration at times...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast