Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

Article about: Steve, So sorry to hear about your wife. I can appreciate what you are going through, my wife beat cancer about 20 years ago and there is always the fear of it coming back. Our thoughts and

Unhappy Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

I would ask that you all keep my wife and family in your prayers. Two years ago, my wife had a two part 18 hour brain surgery to cure her epilepsy. Since the operation, she finally knew what it was like to be normal for once in her life with no signs or symptoms of the condition being present...until yesterday. With no prior signs that the condition was not fully cured, she had an accident due to seizure on the way to pick up my daughter from school. Fortunately. no one else was involved, and my wife is not seriously hurt. She does have a strained back, black eye and a swollen lip. I just happened to let her take my truck yesterday, and I took her much smaller car to work. I guess I have that to be thankful for at least. She was released from the ER late last night and is home on bed rest now.

I can't tell you how devastating and disruptive this is to all our mental security, as her not being able to drive again affects so many things. I thought we had come through this and her condition was a thing of the past. However, that does not appear to be the case...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

Whenever a prayer is asked for it is always freely given

May your wife, your family and yourself find the strength to get through this very worrying time, and may she find her wellness again quickly.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time.

Regards,

Spence

My thoughts are with you! My Brother-in-law (24) has been diagnosed with a similar condition & cannot drive or work either, & with a small baby in the family they are struggling, so I understand completely what you mean!
    I do hope she is better soon.
    Best wishes
    Dan

Reg
    ?

Best wishes and prayers.

Reg

Thinking of you and your family Steve.
    You will get through it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sorry to hear your news Steve, My thoughts and prays go with you

?

Steven , i am so sorry to hear about your wife , i know you have been so happy since she recovered from her surgery 2 years ago . You have a strong family unit , and i`m sure things will turn out fine , my thoughts and best wishes are with you
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

very sorry to hear that steven may your wife get well soon!

?

"May the Grace of God bless you & your family in this time of need,
    We will keep you & yours in our prayers"

?

Steven I will say an extra prayer for your wife and I will say one for you also . May God give both of you the strength to overcome her illness. Gary

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast