Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Last Post, no longer a Member Camp X

Article about: Well I now understand I crossed the lines, warning people about trubles with Paypal and Ebay..the thread has been locked for what ever reason...well I guess this is my last post, and it look

Dean, Lad....relax. As they explained, the thread closing had nothing personal against you. It was simply closed because it's been said and done before. No conspiracy is brewing! Lordy, if I quit and resigned every time that I had a thread closed on me, I'd have been a distant memory here for a long time now! Just do like the rest of us do-complain and object....get mad and insulted...and forget about it. In the long run, at the end of the day-what does it really matter? The Forum always needs input and ideas from every direction and yours has always been a welcome and timely one. And think about it-why give the ones that cheesed you off the satisfaction of seeing you run off and vanish? I'm sure I could name more than a couple that would be giggling in their skivvies to see me leave, but no such luck, guys! I'm sticking around 'til they march me out at gunpoint! lol Hang around, Dean....it's always an interesting ride!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Just one question-Did you try contacting EBay directly with your problem? Over the years I've have issues with buyers and have found that EBay is not totally unreasonable especially when U have EMails and good feedback left by a buyer to substantiate your case-Yes the cards on EBay are generally stacked in favor of the buyer.

Please don't leave sir , this forum needs experienced members like you .

Quote by Australia View Post
    Please don't leave sir , this forum needs experienced members like you .
    I'll second that!....

?

Sorry pissed on one this one, and cannot let it go.....Sorry

Hi,
    Every member here has something to contribute in one way or another the forum is a mine of information to all of us, so please dont drop your membership Dean this is just a hick-cup let it rest and stay on here. We need long term members like yourself,
    Dave.

dean count to ten mate,your gripe is with ebay not the forum ,vent out your anger here if you like but stay on ,your a valued member

Poor decision son.

I'm confused.....lord knows I don't want to upset you, but if you're "done" with this forum why stay signed on and post five times now. If you don't want to be here(which I think nobody wants to see) just don't log-on: it's quite simple actually.
    I've experienced deleted threads of my own due to holocaust content. My being Jewish I originally thought there would be no problem, but it wasn't about me, it was about the others...trolls if you will. You can't take everything so personal.

?

closing a thread on a subject is no personal attack on the poster, its a way of not dragging up past posts on the same subject, which only ends up going round in circles.We all have gripes about certain things, but if we all cut our noses off to spite our faces every time, none of us would be able to function, stick around , you know you enjoy it here and have a contribution to offer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast