Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for good online military surplus stores

Article about: Hello again, folks! I'm trying to find some good online surplus dealers with a wide range of items. Perhaps this thread will help others also to locate some good shops. A couple that I know

Default Looking for good online military surplus stores

Hello again, folks!

I'm trying to find some good online surplus dealers with a wide range of items. Perhaps this thread will help others also to locate some good shops.

A couple that I know of are:
    Varusteleka- Finland
    These guys are hilarious and honest. They give a good description of every item they sell, and if they believe that it's useless they have no qualms about saying so. I can also say from experience that the customer service is really good.

Army Navy Surplus Canada
    Army Navy Surplus America

These guys have a good selection of vintage military (what I am most interested in) but seem to be carrying more and more modern knockoff stuff.

*Small Edit*

I am specifically searching for a good military grade backpack at the moment and accepting suggestions. I'm not a fan of newer materials, I like good old canvas and leather for it's repair-ability. I also like to sew on extra pouches and such.

Default Re: Looking for good online military surplus stores

Heres one in Denmark

417Armyvarer

brainhunter
    ?

Default Re: Looking for good online military surplus stores

You can check here: Soviet Power - Russian Military Uniforms, Hats, Army Badges and Medals - wide range of military surplus items, but mostly Russian.