Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Lucky watches, latest sh**e on eBay

Article about: For your perusal... Two lucky watches on eBay. The first one currently has bids of £96. The last three pictures show one that actually sold for an astonishing £205 just a few days ago. I bet

Default Lucky watches, latest sh**e on eBay

For your perusal... Two lucky watches on eBay. The first one currently has bids of £96. The last three pictures show one that actually sold for an astonishing £205 just a few days ago. I bet they cost no more than s fiver to cobble together. An old pocket watch, a spent bullet, drill a hole and push through. last year it was 'lucky pennies' which seemed to be in fashion. Strange how the bullets all seem to hit at a perfect angle! How strange that both show the same time and have the bullet strike in the same place!

DSCF6768.jpgDSCF6769.jpgDSCF6770.jpgDSCF6771.jpgDSCF6772.jpgp
    Last edited by HARRY THE MOLE; 10-23-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: extra info

Anything to make a buck.

Im more astonished that people actually buy these....if they fall for these,they will buy anything

?

You may find this watch of interest it has direct providence to a Canadian Vet Lieutenant Charles Jeffs On October 9, 1944, at the Shceldt, Holland, Lieutenant Jeffs and fellow soldiers were hit with mortar fire. The watch in Jeffs' battle gear took quite a hit and saved his life. He spent months recuperating from the multiple wounds he received that day.
    8004_600.jpg
    8003_600.jpg
    Regards Mark

Totally different from the crap on eBay though!

One born every minute!....

?

I agree Harry they look completely different I am as well amazed that the bullets have not fragmented and have kept there shape so well they must have been traveling quite slow

Regards Mark