Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 replica

Article about: I know this makes me sound like a shameful person but (because I don't have \\$2,000+ for a relic) does anyone know any websites where I can buy good replica M35. I own one replica (M35 SS hel

Samuel Swift
    ?

Default M35 replica

I know this makes me sound like a shameful person but (because I don't have $2,000+ for a relic) does anyone know any websites where I can buy good replica M35.
    I own one replica (M35 SS helmet in black) but the grommet (I think, that connects the outer-liner to the helmet) was made too low and fitting on a decal even made the decal go on the outer brim of the helmet and you could see the helmet lining so it was rather out of the helmet shell (rather than inside the bowl of the shell). So it's a shame about that helmet.

I suppose the money is worth the quality but making a steel helmet replica shouldn't be too difficult? So, yeah does anyone know where I can buy a good M35 cheap (about $70-$110)?

Thanks

(P.S. if this post does not belong here please by any means delete it, I just hope someone can recommend me a good site to buy from?)

You could probably find something on Ebay.

Google German Helmets Inc. Ken sells restored helmets using original shells...and they are done correctly!

you can get a nice original M35 for around 300-400 dollars. I own a couple and did not pay much for them.

MAP
    ?

Agree with Warbuff, originals can be had and if you save up it would be worth it.

But ebay does have tons of replicas.

Here is a link for a good quality replica, no decals however plenty of room to add one.

German WWII M35 Steel Helmet- Stahlhelm 35 WW2 M1935 ima-usa.com

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

My first German helmet was an M35 single decal Heer, it only cost me 325. there are good helmets out there for good prices, all you need is a little patience.

I just assumed he was referring to an SS helmet. There are plenty of 100% authentic helmets that can be had for much less than $2,000. His post made it sound like he is looking for a repro SS helmet.

must be a SS one.