Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Make sure you stay safe.

Article about: Hello all, I found out earlier today that someone who lives a few doors down from me was a victim of a burglary. I wanted to remind you all to keep your property safe , and always always alw

Default Make sure you stay safe.

Hello all,
    I found out earlier today that someone who lives a few doors down from me was a victim of a burglary.
    I wanted to remind you all to keep your property safe , and always always always double lock doors and windows at night time or when ever you go out.

Stay safe and keep your possessions safe.
    Im looking for an a case to an 1936 olympics medal and a case to entry to austria medal. pm me If you have any spare.

?

Default Re: Make sure you stay safe.

Daniel Its not me you have warn!!! It's the missus..lol. I was burglared in my old house in Swindon..never good after all that hard goes into. For some scumbag to help his or hers self too. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Daniel Its not me you have warn!!! It's the missus..lol. I was burglared in my old house in Swindon..never good after all that hard goes into. For some scumbag to help his or hers self too. Cheers Terry.
    I hope the police caught those w******
    Im looking for an a case to an 1936 olympics medal and a case to entry to austria medal. pm me If you have any spare.

I was robbed many years ago by one of the kids my daughter knew,never got anything back.