Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

MAX Show

Article about: Hey guys, Who's planning on attending the MAX show in Pittsburgh this year? Luckily for me I live a 2 hour's drive away. I have never been there before so I am pretty damn excited about it.

Default MAX Show

Hey guys,

Who's planning on attending the MAX show in Pittsburgh this year? Luckily for me I live a 2 hour's drive away. I have never been there before so I am pretty damn excited about it.

Lets see who all is going and perhaps we can meet each other in person.

Mo

Default Re: MAX Show

Anyone?

?

Not me Mo, a bit too far to travel but I'm sure everyone will be very interested in a photo thread to see what's about and how much is being charged etc etc......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yep, lot's of photos would be great to see!

Ah the tyranny of distance, would still like to see pics though at least we can see what we missed out on.

I'll try to make it!

I'll take tons of photos for you guys. Anything in particular you all want to see?

Joe, if you make it, let me know! I will bring along some bits of my collection if you are interested in seeing it, althought most of it is posted here. haha

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I'll take tons of photos for you guys. Anything in particular you all want to see?

You are right to ask, because anything can be found there!!
    I was at a show in Baltimore, something like 16 or 18 years ago, I was amazed.
    At that time ("pre- internet- periode"), if you wanted a particular uniform (like a panzer wrap or so), you would be lucky to find one in Europe, at the Max show you could pick your rank and size ...in a way of speaking...
    I remember seing the throne of Kaiser Wilhelm being displayed, if I remember correctly....
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Wow, this sounds like my idea of heaven! It sounds pricey too though. I have a feeling that I will be going home with a bittersweet feeling and a broken heart...

So... my girlfriend just conned me into going to a wedding in Denver, Colorado. Airfare, rental car, hotel... . Not sure if I can manage the MAX Show anymore, but I will definitely try!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast