Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

May I Ask?

Article about: Good Morning I joined early this year but I did not become an active member, just an occasional lurker. I am more active on another forum. I collect Imperial Russian medical, very early avia

Default May I Ask?

Good Morning

I joined early this year but I did not become an active member, just an occasional lurker. I am more active on another forum.

I collect Imperial Russian medical, very early aviation (Imperial and Soviet), Russian shooter and sniper badges and things to do with the Republic of Georgia.

My question is, is it permissible here to mention one's own website? My wife and I run a small charity with a website and I have recently opened up my own website of old images, mostly from Russia and Georgia but I also have one album of Vietnam War images. FWIW, I do not show graphic images. I've had enough of that in my life. In addition, there is a large album of Russian uniform sketches.

I would not presume to mention either of the sites' URLs without knowing the rules. Can anyone help me out with this? May I write about our charity as well?

Thank you for letting me participate and Happy Holidays to all.

Chuck

Default Re: May I Ask?

Hi Chuck, first off, welcome to the forum!

I have no objections to you mentioning your website as it is not a money making concern.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: May I Ask?

If you have sites just informative you are allways welcome to put links here. And in your signature area. If you have a business site, you need to contact Admin to ask about advertisments.
    Allways interesting to see your items here!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics