Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This may interest some of you guys

Article about: Ive been offered this little lot for £180 shame as i cant even afford £80 at this point, but someone here may be interested if so these are currently being sold on eBay i contacted the guy o

?

Question This may interest some of you guys

Ive been offered this little lot for £180 shame as i cant even afford £80 at this point, but someone here may be interested if so these are currently being sold on eBay i contacted the guy out of interest to see if he would except a buy in now offer & that's what he came back with. so if any of you want them just contact him

Thumbs up Re: This may interest some of you guys

Dan,
    Did he say that he would accept 80 pounds for the lot? If so please let me know, two of the photos (in the snow, uniform & steel pot)
    looks like they were in my old barracks in Berlin, Lichterfelde. I would buy the lot to get them. Thanks, John

Default Re: This may interest some of you guys

Wolfman,
    Sorry if I got your name wrong, for some reason the name Dan was in my head. Old age I guess, I've never been 62 before Thanks again, John

?

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Wolfman,
    Sorry if I got your name wrong, for some reason the name Dan was in my head. Old age I guess, I've never been 62 before Thanks again, John
    that's alright i forgive ya harry or bob ya look more like a bob to me

he did say £180 or nearest offer but i think offering £80 would be more of a piss take then a serious offer

@Phil even £100 at the mo is to much as i sat here & worked out whether i could do it or not if i did i would have to go hungry for the rest of the month

?

yeah tell ya what you chip in & we'll share them on alternate weekends

?

get him to pull what im not that desperate to buy them

?

ok so ive been talking to this guy & hes agreed that if i pay half now & the rest at the end of the month i can have them but even though i'll pay him through paypal im not sure about trusting him what ya think guys ???

?

i can pay buy paypal & hes from gernany but i wont get any of the stuff till i pay the second payment??

Exclamation Re: This may interest some of you guys

Wolfman, Better check with the guys on our site, I remember a post about 10 days ago ref. a guy in Poland who took half and never delivered the goods. I'm not saying this is the guy but check first. I believe it might have been Dimas who wrote about him. He said the guy was well known for this type of deal. I hope this isn't him and you get your items. Good luck, John

?

yeah i haven't payed anything yet & to be honest iv had second thoughts they would be nice items to have but i have to many doubts now ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast