Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is it me, or has the web site completely changed.

Article about: If so, I really don't like the new look, as it seems really confusing, and hard to maneuver. If its not broken, why fix it. I hope its my computer, and not a new web design, As the old desig

Default Is it me, or has the web site completely changed.

If so, I really don't like the new look, as it seems really confusing, and hard to maneuver.

If its not broken, why fix it.

I hope its my computer, and not a new web design, As the old design was perfect.

Brian

Default Re: Is it me, or has the web site completely changed.

iv seen the changes myself some good others bad i really miss the recent post update at the top it was a quick reference to any responses not just new threads id love to see that come back as it stands now if you missed it originally then unless you trawl through a lot fo pages then uv missed it sadly

I mean no disrespect on whoever designed this, Its horrible, the older style was way better, much easier to navigate through, and pic viewing was much better.

IF ITS NOT BROKEN, THEN WHY FIX IT, I believe everyone loved the older style much better...

This new design is really confusing.

Brian

Yikes what happened to our forum!!!

I know, do you not like what you see, The older style was much better, way much better.

Brian

Yeah, I don't care for this at all. I've seen other forums with this format and they did not attract me like the old style forum did. Not Happy at all and probably moving on to greener pastures. Damn,,as I really liked coming to the old forum

Quote by Croix de Guerre View Post
    Yeah, I don't care for this at all. I've seen other forums with this format and they did not attract me like the old style forum did. Not Happy at all and probably moving on to greener pastures. Damn,,as I really liked coming to the old forum
    Yeah, I'm beginning to feel the same way, I really hate to say this, as i really loved the old style forums.

Like i said before, if its not broken, then why fix it.

Brian

this is a little more confusing, I did like the other one better.

Hi Guys, the software on which the forum runs has been upgraded. In order to keep the forum running smoothly and fast with no down times, it is important to keep the software bang up to date. This is just a temporary skin in order to get the forum up and running rather than have it down for days.

The New posts tab is located at far left top right of the page.

You will soon find your way around.

I will be away now for 4 days.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, the software on which the forum runs has been upgraded. In order to keep the forum running smoothly and fast with no down times, it is important to keep the software bang up to date. This is just a temporary skin in order to get the forum up and running rather than have it down for days.

The New posts tab is located at far left top right of the page.

You will soon find your way around.

I will be away now for 4 days.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank God, as we all hate to see such a great site go away, to something that no one would like on a permanent basis.

Enjoy your the show Adrian.

Thanks
    Brian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast