Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members beware rommel-lebt.com

Article about: This is just a post to warn others of a very strange dealer, I TAKE PAY PAL harrys-ww2-attic.com . I don't know how many of his items are fake, but he called me in response to a local ad I h

?

Default Members beware rommel-lebt.com

This is just a post to warn others of a very strange dealer, I TAKE PAY PAL harrys-ww2-attic.com . I don't know how many of his items are fake, but he called me in response to a local ad I had placed and told me about his website. I went to the website and didn't see anything of interest, so I thought that would be the end of it. Well, about two weeks later, I get another call from the owner asking me if I checked the website. I said yes but I unfortunately did not see anything of interest to me. At this point, the dealer said that I didn't want his items because I'm too cheap or can't afford them. I said that this was not the case, to which he responded with expletives, calling me a "piece of ****." I hung up the phone at this point. The entire episode was totally unprovoked and unexpected.

It was a very strange experience and I don't recommend dealing with this person.

Erno: The guy is obviously a nut and you are smart to avoid him like the plague. Thanks for the heads-up warning. Dwight

Wow, now he sounds f*cked up. I've had similar encounters here from an add I posted, not as bad, but similar. Never dealing with that guy, thanks for the warning mate!

He is asking 20$ from a Soviet cockarde, that you can get for under a dollar. Definetly a nut.

?

Guys, I think your assessments are about right.

No suprise here. He joined the forum and had a short stay......then tried coming back under various false names. Avoid.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Business must be real good Top notch customer service

Maybe his drinking water comes from some of that contaminated mine tailings water....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

NOTHING to do with me HONEST.-----------lol

I posted an ad on craigslist.org three weeks ago seeking a Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. This same exact guy, named John Goral, from rommel-lebt contacted me saying he had one and wanted $90 for it. I said no thank you, I'm looking to spend around $50 but thanks for the offer anyway. After that he started sending me several emails that said "OY VEY WHAT A DEAL", like he copied and pasted it several times. I emailed him back and said "Hmm...I don't think I'll be sending you money any time soon."

Avoid I TAKE PAY PAL harrys-ww2-attic.com like the f*cking plague.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast