Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

In Memoriam - Military Publisher Roger Bender

Article about: I just wanted to report to those interested that a few days ago Rober Bender whose name is seen on many Military References has passed away. My condolences to the many who knew and interacte

Default In Memoriam - Military Publisher Roger Bender

I just wanted to report to those interested that a few days ago Rober Bender whose name is seen on many Military References has passed away.
    My condolences to the many who knew and interacted with him.
    Below are many of the references he published.
    A link can be followed here from the WAF > Roger Bender, publisher--RIP - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

rog1.jpgrog2.jpg
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Roger was a legacy for our field of militaria collecting and to others as well.. He will be greatly missed but his memory will live on forever in the pages of the many reference books he wrote and published..

Thank you Roger for your contributions..

Rest Peacefully,,

Leigh (Smitty)

Rest in peace Roger..
    A great tribute to a fine author of excellent literature..
    That will live on for many years!

Solamente los muertos han visto el final de la guerra.

Best,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

I did not know what an positiv impact Mr. Bender had on the whole collector community! As far as I know (after reading comments on his passing) he was kind to the authors and also bothered to help new collectors when asked questions etc..
    RIP, Mr. Roger Bender.
    Stig

?

RIP Mr Bender,

Tribute for Roger James Bender | Darling & Fischer Garden Chapel

Thank you for all those years of reading your references books and filling up my reference library.

Semper Fi
    Phil